Privacy & Cookies
Disclosure of your information
- Our web site collects information from site visitors when submitted via one of our online forms. This data is not shared, traded, or sold to third parties.
- When there is contact information displayed on our web site, consent has been sought.
- When information is displayed on facebook, consent has been sought.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Cookies are small data files that that are sent by web servers to web browsers when you visit web pages. Cookies can be used to identify and track site visitors as they navigate different pages on a website, and can identify users returning to a web site. A cookie cannot read data
from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other web sites.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website so that we can serve you better. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website i.e. how visitors come to the website, which pages they visit, and other actions
that visitors make whilst on the site. This data is then used to
improve the user experience of the web site. All user data collected in this
web browser’s settings:
- In Internet Explorer, use the mouse to click on "Tools", then "Internet Options", then "Privacy", and select the appropriate setting in the Security area.
- In Firefox , use the mouse to click on "Tools", then "Options", and check the "Tell web sites I don't want to be tracked" box in the "Privacy" section.
- In Safari , use the mouse to click on "Edit", then "Preferences", then "Security" and check the required box in the "Accept Cookies" section.
In addition, you can delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, use the mouse to click on "Tools", then "Internet Options", then "General", and select the "Delete browsing history on exit" check box and Apply.
- In Firefox, , use the mouse to click on "Tools", then "Clear recent history", ensure "cookies" is checked then click "Clear Now".
- In Safari , use the mouse to click on "Edit", then "Preferences", then "Security" and click on the "Show Cookies" button - here you can view any cookies stored on your computer and remove them.
Changes to web site information
- We reserve the right to make changes or corrections, alter, suspend or discontinue the information available on the web site.
- Please note, the web site may, from time to time, contain typographical errors or inaccuracies, although we endeavour to avoid these at all times.
- Although we aim to ensure that the web sites
that we link to
contain suitable material, we can take no responsibility
for external web site content or claims.
- Although we aim to ensure that the notices that we post on our Noticeboards and Property pages are genuine, we can take no responsibility
for their facts and claims.
If you have any queries or further questions relating to the above, then please contact Dumfries and Galloway Online administrators, web-link:
- Registered Office: 12 Queensberry Terrace, Cummertrees, Annan, Dumfriesshire DG12 5QF, UK
- Telephone: 01461 700545